The City of Irvine, the Great Park Conservancy, the Great Park Corporation, Lennar Corporation, & LNR Properties are planning and developing a large Orange County Great Park and Learning Village on what was the former El Toro Marine Base. This Great Park is being planned to have museums, a variety of outdoor meeting areas, canyons, parkland, water bodies, etc. The Learning Village is being developed by the Lennar Corporation, next to the Great Park, with various educational institutions, museums and a town center. This Learning Village is the potential future home of the Museum.
- We Have Joined Twitter!
- Sacred Writings Newsletter, January 2010
- New Website Launched
- Special Announcement
- Dr. Ted Proffitt’s Lecture, Spring 2009 MBSW Lecture
- Summer 2009 – Museum News
- Welcome to the Museum of Biblical and Sacred Writings
- MBSW Board of Directors
- MBSW Advisory Board Members
- MBSW 2009: Share the vision – become part of the team!